If you would like to enjoy a successful evening with a companion, you should first learn how to discuss their services properly.
She is a lady, she expects you to act like a gentleman and if you act like one her experience with you will be one she remembers and appreciates.
1. When you call Introduce yourself by name.
2. A Companion is NOT a prostitute and therefore does not sell sex to their clients.
Even though people often make this simple mistake, the difference between the two must be stressed.
Companions simply sell the time they spend with their clients and do not charge them for sexual acts.
However, what happens while accompanied by an companion is entirely between two or more consenting adults who share similar likes and interests.
3. As mentioned in Rule 2, Companions are not prostitutes and will not discuss with their new clients such things like sex or sexual acts in any form or manner.
When communicating with a companion keep the conversation light hearted and fun.
People who attempt to associate sex with a fee while conversing with a companion could possibly be working for Government agencies, Police departments or are soliciting prostitutes and hookers.
Talking about fees for sexual acts will only scare off a companion and end any further communication between yourselves.
4. On the first meeting with your companion make sure to leave the agreed fee, ALWAYS BE CLEAN and WELL GROOMED just as if you were going out on a date.
5. While in the company of your companion you find that you share the same interests and are attracted to one another, then it is up to you to make the first physical contact!
6. Do not expect your companion to bring condoms, as by law they can not.
7. When in the company of an companion do not assume that they will keep track of time.
8. If you should happen to exceed the paid amount of time expect to pay additional fees.
9. Like with any industry time means money and you are not entitled to any freebies, so be warned!
10. Do yourself and the companion a favor and play nicely, if you do you will be treated like a king but you must treat your companion like a queen.
Thank You for taking time to read this etiquette.